Runite Adepts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Runite Adepts

We are a clan of above average Rune & Berserker pures - skilling, killing, and chilling out with each other as we rise to the top.

2 posters

Hello This is Auraless... :D ( Insert Life-Story here)

Kaleb - Auraless
    Kaleb - Auraless

Hello This is Auraless... :D ( Insert Life-Story here) Empty Hello This is Auraless... :D ( Insert Life-Story here)

Post  Kaleb - Auraless Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Hey, this is Auraless, or Kaleb as maybe one or two of you may already know. Smile. I am mostly Italian....around 50% Italian. Very Happy . I was introduced to RuneScape at age 6 by my cousin, when D Long was the best weapon in game and my cousin used to let me on his account when he came over. And omg was D long freaking awesome. The spec was what really made me fall in love with the game. But i was never allowed to play when my cousin wasn't out at my house (which was once a month) so I never really got into it until I was around 10, and then i got to Combat 80 F2P then quit for about two years came back got to level 96 (Still F2P) . Then Jagex announced a Free 1 Week of membership and I persuaded my mom to let me do it, long story short I have been buying 3 month cards at Rite Aid ever since x)
    I have stuck on one account and never thought i'd make a pure, lol...even as i was making my pure i was telling myself i'd never work on it, until I just kind of forced my self too buy buying 6 Months of Membership and putting it on my pure lol.

Achievements on RS :

99 Herblore (First ever 99)
    99 Magic
    99 Smithing
    99 Prayer
    99 HP ( Got Range and HP both
    99 Ranging----------within 30 Seonds of each other)
    99 Attack.
    89 Summon
    94 Dungeoneering (Really only 93 But just 3 larges from 94 So i'm just going to say im 94. Very Happy)
    Ardy 3
    2 BCP solos in one day with a Duo BCP split later that day.
    3 Armadyl Hilt Drops in 2 Days. (Trio when hilt was 46M)
    Ritual of The Mahjarrat done on 3rd day of release Smile

Sadly I don't have any Achievements on my Pure yet. Sad
    Zerkipedia
    Zerkipedia
    Admin

Hello This is Auraless... :D ( Insert Life-Story here) Empty Re: Hello This is Auraless... :D ( Insert Life-Story here)

Post  Zerkipedia Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:19 pm

Omg you're partially italian Very Happy cool! I never knew that until now.

Hello This is Auraless... :D ( Insert Life-Story here) Mah-pe11

Lol!!!!!!! Love ya bro Razz

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:00 am