Runite Adepts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Runite Adepts

We are a clan of above average Rune & Berserker pures - skilling, killing, and chilling out with each other as we rise to the top.

Klesk xD - My Runescape History :)

Zerkipedia
    Zerkipedia
    Admin

Klesk xD - My Runescape History :) Empty Klesk xD - My Runescape History :)

Post  Zerkipedia Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Hello clanmates Smile my name is Devon - or as you all know me as, "Klesk xD". I'm mixed african-american, caucasian, and Choctaw indian. Most of my friends describe me as a witty, humorous and nonchalant. I am a member of the spelling-nazi group Razz and I'm very steadfast when it comes to goals. I began playing Runescape in late 2002, introduced to it by my big sister through a gaming site called "Miniclip.com". At first I shunned the game because it looked stupid...I even said I'd never play it. But as I began to play it more I realized I liked it - and I've stuck to it for all this time rabbit. I had a bad habit of creating a new account usually every month or so (which I'm trying "cold turkey" with my current account). Because of this, the holiday event items I've obtained are spread throughout them all, most are under combat level 110, etc. However a good thing about it is that most of them are rape sauce and above average, besides maybe 2.

Some notable things about my Runescaping

Have completed 7/8 of all the quests in Runescape 4-5 times.

Overall Quest Points: 1,285
    (243, 238, 275, 316, 212)

99 Herblore (My 1st 99)
    99 Magic
    99 Cooking (x2)
    99 Smithing
    99 Prayer
    98 & 96 Firemaking (Didn't finish twice LOL)
    94 & 88 Dungeoneering
    Quest Point Cape (at 316 points)

Barrows Gloves at 66+0 combat.
    Barrows Gloves at 65+0 combat.
    Barrows Gloves at 63+4 combat.
    Goliath Gloves at 103+7 combat.
    Ancient Curses at 64+4 combat.
    Nomad's Requiem at 80+6 combat.
    Recipe for Disaster completed (x6)
    Temple at Senntisten completed (x4)
    Nomad's Requiem completed (x3)
    While Guthix Sleeps completed (x2)
    Ardougne Cloak 3 acquired (x4)

My music interests are Dubstep, Techno, Electronica. I like to read alot - mostly Fantasy, Fables, and Survival fiction + Life after a apocalyptic event.

I don't know what else you'd like to know, so I'll stop here! Feel free to ask questions Smile and thanks for reading.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:17 am